Below we listed a few places of interest in Cape Town.
Cape Town has incredible scenic beauty and a diverse range of exciting activities and beautiful attractions. This is the perfect location to experience an African adventure.
Are you an adrenalin junkie? Nature lover? Night Owl? Or interested in culture within the city. In Cape Town there is something for everyone.
For all the thrill seekers, there are game reserves, yacht trips, helicopter trips amazing showcasing a variety of amazing Fauna and Flora within the region.
The Cape Town city centre offers a number of interesting activities, attractions as well as places of interest, which includes: Longstreet, Company Gardens and historical sites such as the Castle of Good Hope.
- Theatre Venues in Cape Town
- Art Galleries in Cape Town
- Huey Helicopter Cape Town Tours
- Cape Town Yacht Trips
- Nightclubs and Bars in Cape Town
- Cape Town by Night
- Cape Town City Attractions
- The Company Gardens in Cape Town
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- The Castle of Good Hope
- Table Mountain and the Cable Car
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- The Cape Town Waterfront
- Robben Island and Nelson Mandela
- Long Street
- Adderley Street Flower Sellers
- Activities and Events in Cape Town
- The Planetarium in Cape Town
- Centre for the Book: National Library of South Africa
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Top Attractions in the Cape Town City Centre
- Greenmarket Square
- Old Biscuit Mill